Sunday 26 July 2009

Hi dear Readers...

This blog have mostly Swedish readers that I already know. It is great with some Swedish readers that I know. I like you to read this, but I would also like some more international readers. So, if you have any suggestions how I can continue to develop my blog and how to reach a broader audience, could you plaease leave some comments on what I can do! I am right now sitting at a Volkswagen Car dealership in South Ruislip and writng on a computer in my partners office. I am here today for to experience his work, and for to see what he does. It is a quite interessting workplace with a lot going on, but it is nothing for me. I have heard that it is quite good weather in Sweden right now, they could send some over to us in the UK. I would love a summer swim in a lake nearby where I have grown up in Sweden. It was quite cold water last time and that was in the middle of July, I hope it has got warmer in the beginning of August when I am coming over next time...

Many Thanks
Patrick Beaton
/south Ruislip outside London

No comments:

Post a Comment