Thursday 23 July 2009

Hi my dearest Readers!

Hi, this is hard for me to tell you all......What I am about to tell you all will chock you and make you cry your heart out...please do not scream of rage.....I will probably stay in dearest LONDON! Hehehe....It is probably hard for you ALL to come over...but it is a must for my education...YOU all need to understand that! It is especially hard to understand for my parents...but we all know how they are....THEY LOVE IT! Because they rather see me on the other side of the north sea than at there home once again....! So for all of you that wished me to be in Sweden think again, you all can come over to England instead!

Many thanks, Hugs and Kisses
Patrick Beaton
North West London

1 comment:

  1. vad sääger du?! men du kommer hem i augusti?? hur länge är du hemma? :)hoppas vi ses annars kommer jag till london i höst!! puss & kram sara

    ReplyDelete