Monday 20 July 2009

Well Well....back in Bovingdon again...:)

Now I am back in Bovingdon again, and it feels alright, not as good as would have hoped to....but okay. Here everything is the same....it is no sun at the moment thoe, here it has been quite rainy acctually, a little bit chilly to I must say....Me and Rod is Together and it feels alright. Nothing big have happend more than that we went to the cinema last night for to see Harry Potter. The legendary Harry. He and film was great! I do not want to spoil anything for somebody that have not seen the film yet, but I can at least say that it was definitley worthed watching. It was fun, even hilarious at times and very beautiful. Magnficent screen captures, nice photography and excellent acting. Thanks to Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliff especially who are my favourites. We also went to Camden Town yesterday afternoon and soon after that ate at a beautiful country pub called The Orange Tree, which was a splended pub and restaurant in Totteridge nearby Hampstead and all that surrounding area. It felt great being in England again, eating that nice food, feel a little bit of luxury again, but most of all, it is nice again to be both free from my parents, but still even thoe what I just said, preciate the even more, because thrue distance I both find it easier to love them but also easier to deal with them when I am angry and dissapointed on them....you get it all I hope, enough from me...you have hopefully something better to do than just be sitting and reading my stupid words:).....Many Hugs and Kisses to all of you reading this! It has been a pleasure writing this anyway! See you another day!

Patrick Beaton
from Bovingdon
/London

No comments:

Post a Comment