Friday 12 June 2009

Hello World

This is my first Day of blogging. It feels good to once again be part of something bigger. Today I will pack for me and my husbands trip down to Devon Coast. It will be nice with some relaxation in a quiet and tranquil environment surrounded by sheeps and nature. Today it is exactly one year ago when I arrieved to England for the third time and had decided to Live here with my newly found partner Rod. I arrived at the terminal with luggage enough for twenty normal passengers, but they where all traveling for just a short break here in England, London while I had decided to to acctually live here.

It was not untill this day for one year ago I understood that my whole life would turn around and become magic as we all want. I wish for you all to have nice weekend because I will not see you again until monday again. Many Thanks
Patrick Beaton, the one of a kind

No comments:

Post a Comment