Monday 22 June 2009

Something mysterious about the sky

The clouds are slowly approaching the English landscape every morning before noon and stays untill late evening for to ease of for to reveal the beautiful sunset. Here is all in blossom and full of natural grace. The countryside is still and tranquil. Every breath you take feels like fresh honey from a blossoming field nearby. The cows on the fields quietly getting on with what they do best, eating there grass and lying down having a nap, while the birds softly swirling around in the sky above. The big trees with there long leafy green branches that reaches out over tranquil country lanes and gives shadow to all the creatures around. The life here is like paradise on earth, the nature unfolds its beauty in every corner of the eye. What more can I say...

Today I am up for doing something really fun, and guess what? I have my first yoga class tonight in the village hall. It will be nice to need to go in to London every monday afternoon as I have done the last five weeks for to attend my courses at College of Psychic Studies in South Kensington. It is far to much hazle to every week go in to London for to just attend a course when I can do so many lovely things here around where we live in tranquil Bovingdon.

Yesterday we went to a beatuiful oldfashioned town called Chipping Campden in Cotswold, Glouctershire. There we found a beautiful petite little furnishing, gardening shop. It was beautiful small frogs in iron, and wonderful parasolls looking like they where from the 18th century. Everything was lovely about this village, they had small beautiful gardens that where open for the public to visit. Everyone seemed to love and nurture there gardens there, I must visit that old town again for another splended afternoon tea with all the beautiful cakes we ate that made my tummy make me feel like a stuffed chicken. Everything was splended.....
Tomorrow I tell you about my first conversation I have had with an old friend I have'nt spoken to for two years, and also about my first yoga session, do not miss that out....Many kisses Patrick from England Hertfordshire

No comments:

Post a Comment