Friday 12 June 2009

Now I am supposed to be packing...

I will now finally start packing after a lazy day inside. The Pollen is harsch on me today. I spoke to a old friend today that I have not spoken to for over three years, sad but true as I usually say. He and I have not been speaking to each other since the year we turned 16 and now we are soon both nineteen. This is crazy, people do not value there relations enough. I have thought about this, is it true that people are friends sometimes just because they have to, because there are no other options, I mean especially when you are young and in school, sometimes there was just nobody you wanted to be with, but you could not just be you, thats the rule in school. There is not enough room for you lonely guys out there, you need to be with somebody, but who, you can not really just pick one. Life is supposed to be valued and shared with friends, but sometimes there is just not enough friends out there.

Promise me this Love Yourself before you try to love others. There is no such as shared love without self love. Not in this world or any other world. Give it a try, you wont regret it, I know it is hard, but we all get there eventually, do you not think?

Comment on this please, I want your views.
Thank You for today.
Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment