Saturday 27 June 2009

Hi There again, it's been a while since

Hi, my dear readers.

I hope you all are keeping well and is enjoying the beautiful summer, the weather we have here is lovely as in Sweden where I have been told it it is very warm today. I have enjoyed my day, doing all sorts of little chores and stuff for to fill my day. I went to the local horticultural Flower Show here in Bovingdon where it is lovely at the moment. We haven't seen a spot of rain for days and it is just so beautiful in the countryside. It is magnificent and splended. No place on earth could be better then here, everyone is so friendly and gentle as many englishmen are in general. I can gladly pronounce that I have finally joined the local Horticultural society of Bovingdon. I have been waiting for this. I knew doors would open through this. I am also about to join the local Amature Theatre Group that they have here in Bovingdon. I will call them this coming week.

And by the way Sara was lovely to talk to and the yoga was fine.

Enjoy your day! Happy thoughts, with love from Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment